Foundations To Your Health - Online Education Program
- Type: Education
This online education program will empower you with the knowledge and practical take-away actions to enable you to become a healthier, vibrant, and more educated YOU!
You will create a solid foundation for abundant health, energy, mood and clarity. This course will be life changing, giving you the capacity to create a ripple effect in your own family and community, and raise the standard of health and wellness to a whole new normal!
By the end of the course you will have the foundations to make great, educated decisions about your health and wellness, and the food you put in your body. You will have the confidence to take back control of your health again and have fun doing it!
As part of The Foundations to your Health program we give you your very own online learning platform and access to our private Facebook group so you can be surrounded by an online community that is a safe and supportive place to ask questions, share ideas and connect with like-minded individuals.
The Foundations to your Health program has an Introduction Module where we set the scene and create some goals for your health and wellbeing. We then begin our 8 modules that focus on and encompasses various areas of health and wellbeing. Every week, a new module will be released to you and will provide you with a new topic to explore and learn more on with activities, interviews with experts, further learning options, recipes and so much more to help you implement these new learnings to your life and gradually create a change to a more vibrant and balanced life.
Let’s take a closer look into each module –
- Understand how food is medicine and get the most out of your food
- Get organised with your pantry
- Understand how to read food labels
- Gain knowledge on various farming techniques and Australian food standards
- Meet Ewart Sylvester from GreenAg turkey who explores feed for poultry
- Create your food philosophy
- Learn about the ‘complicated conversation’ between the brain and gut.
- How this underpins your health and understand the foods that harm your gut and foods that promote good gut microbiome
- Learn how various strains of bacteria and parasites can link to chronic health
- Meet Dr Margie Smith from SmartDNA and explore methods of testing for your gut
- Fermentation basics! Learn how to create therapeutic ferments from the comfort of your own home
- Introduction to chemical free living
- Understand the impact of endocrine disrupting chemicals on your health
- Create simple ways to swap household and personal products that won’t harm your environment
- Understand how your lifestyle and environment can affect your quality of life
- Meet a Building Biologist and expert in reducing lifestyle toxins
- Foundations to create long term self-care behaviours
- Incorporating daily self-care into your lifestyle
- Understand your self-care sabbotage triggers
- How to overcome barriers to self-care with EFT (Tapping)
- Meet Blaise Graham, Food For Life’s EFT coach
- Create a self-care action plan to implement
- What is movement & How to love it!
- Different types of movement
- The amazing benefits of movement on your mental and physical health
- Foods that support and keep your energy sustained
- Incidental movement
- Daily fitness tracking and accountability
- Identify your core values
- Exploring values in your relationships
- Setting healthy boundaries in your life
- Looking into hurt, healing and letting go
- Meet Laraine Haswell, Relationships counsellor, exploring how to have effective relationships
- The importance of creating a well-balanced lifestyle and how to keep the balance
- Enjoying the work you do. Should your passion be your career?
- Why continued learning is beneficial
- Explore your hobbies and passions ensuring they are part of your life
- Efficiency and time management
- Establish a practice of faith and spirituality
- Actively engaging with your faith/spirituality
- Mindfulness, what is it and how to do it
- Interview with Emma Cochrane, creating powerful prayer
- Interview with Matthew Joseph on meditation
- Meditation in different forms
Once you have completed the final module we will go through an overview and look back on the goals you have achieved over the program and how you can delve even deeper in the future!
This course will change lives, give you the capacity to create a ripple effect in your own family and community, and raise the standard of health and wellness to a whole new normal!