Your Personal Health CoachEveryone, regardless of age, can experience and achieve optimal health. In fact, it is so important for us to take charge of our health and make decisions to promote our own well-being. Our practitioners are passionate about health and coaching individuals to find their optimal health.
What are your current health concerns?
During our sessions these questions will be answered:
· Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting.
· Incorporate exercise into your lifestyle that you enjoy.
· Discover your own values around health and wellbeing.
· Feel confident in your body and maintain your ideal weight.
· Understand and reduce your cravings.
· Increase your energy levels.
· Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them into your daily diet.
· Improve your personal relationship.
· Discover the confidence to create the life you want.
What to expect during health coaching sessions
· Access to a resource library
· In house cooking demonstrations
· Tailor made recipe book specific to your needs
· Handouts and resources
· My personal commitment to your health and success
Health Coaching sessions are $135.00 per hour and can be delivered either in-clinic, Skype, FaceTime or Telephone - select option upon booking.
Health coaching bundles are also available - go to Book An Appointment for more details
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a perfect intervention combining elements of exposure and cognitive therapy, and somatic stimulation. It is often referred to as ‘Tapping’ as it uses a two finger tapping process with a cognitive acceptance statement.
EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals. EFT has been effective for
- Weight Loss
- Food Cravings
Once you have learnt the skills of EFT you can use safely in everyday life, making it a effective long term treatment.
How Does it Work?
EFT appears to affect the amygdala (stress centre in the brain) and hippocampus (memory centre), and both play a role in the decision process when you decide if something is a threat. EFT has also been shown to lower cortisol levels, which is the stress hormone. Too much cortisol can result in lowered immune function and ultimately affect our physical health. Because Tapping is a tool which is practical, hands-on, and easy to apply, it is a unique way to assist people from all walks of life. It has an immediate calming effect and can be used with children as young as 3-4 years of age.