Changing Habits Changing Lives Book NEW EDITION
- Type: Book
Cyndi O'Meara has done it again!
Do you REALLY know what you’re putting on your fork?
Just like the fork on the front cover, today’s food is also twisted – twisted by lies and deceit into a gruesome mess that is called ‘healthy food’… that leaves you unsatisfied, unmotivated, unhealthy, suffering various ailments including gut issues, fatigue, skin issues, to name but a few and most of the time… OVERWEIGHT.
This book will give you the good habits you need to eat well and flourish, when most modern-day processed ‘food’ is determined to drag you down.
You will discover how to:
- Easily prepare your home space to embrace a new way of eating and living
- Quickly and simply choose the best possible version of a food
- Cut through the food label jargon for good
- Confidently maintain your new good habits for life
…all while feeling brighter, lighter and better each step of the way and shedding those unwanted ailments!
You can dip in and out of this book – read the chapters that most appeal to you first. You do not have to start at the beginning.
Step by easy step, you will get to where you want to go by making life changing habits. Start your journey today and don’t look back – you will thank yourself at the end! And, who knows who else you might inspire?
‘The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.’ – Alan W Watts, philosopher.
YOU are the only person who can change your habits. Make this book your guide for each step of your journey and YOU be the hero of your own inspiring story.
New chapters include
- What’s with Wheat;
- Eat gluten free but don’t eat gluten-free;
- What’s in a flavour; Clean labelling is not what you think;
- Parasites – are they something to be concerned about?