COCONUT YOGHURT ROUGH PIE
2 cups Organic Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup Nut butter (ie almond, cashew, brazil - you choose!)
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
3 tablespoons Honey
Vanilla extract or Vanilla bean pod, scraped
1. Mix nut butter, coconut oil, honey and cacao melts together on a low heat.
2. Process the shredded coconut in a food processor to chop up the shredded coconut, transfer to a bowl.
3. Once the nut butter mixture is combined pour into the bowl with coconut.
4. Add in the coconut yoghurt and vanilla.
5. Mix until combined, place mixture into small lined pie tin or an ice cube tray.
6. Place in refrigerator until set.