This quick, simple and delicious recipe is great served with a salad for meat-free Mondays or as one of your sides to any meal!
1 head Broccoli
¼ large Cauliflower or ½ small
1 garlic clove
4 Large eggs
Salt and Pepper, to season
- Place the onion, garlic, broccoli and cauliflower into a food processor and chop. The mixture should look like crumbs.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add the vegetables and season.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and spoon mixture into desired size fritters.
- Cook until golden on each side
- Serve with salad or vegetables and enjoy!